Michael Chulak of Michael
T. Chulak & Associates, A Law Corporation offers
free legal seminars to members of homeowner associations
who believe their homes and/or association property has
Call to arrange a convenient time at your location.
Topics to be covered:
• Who is legally responsible for defective construction and mold.
• What is included in the definition of construction defects.
• How do we prove that construction is defective.
• How much will it cost.
• Legal representation on a contingency basis.
• What must be disclosed.
• What are the most common construction defects we find.
• What happens if the developer has no money or files for bankruptcy.
• What is the legal process including mediation, arbitration and litigation.
• What options are available.
• Developers Breach of Fiduciary Duty.
There will also be a question and answer session designed to answer legal and construction questions.
Call (818) 991-9019